Make Money With Us
GROW WITH US
PART 1: FOR MARKETERS
Why You Should Join Our Business
The business of selling tees has its own uniqueness. While everyone else is busy with many types of MLM programs, direct-selling, internet businesses, telemarketing, blogging, Adsense and others, they do not realize that ‘Tees Business’ has its own unique advantage, plus, even better if carefully executed.
Among the benefits of building your business with us:
- You don’t have to keep any product stocks at home.
- You don’t need a budget to own a store or an office to run the business.
- You don’t need a bunch of workers to work under you.
- You don’t need to buy or deal with the printing machineries.
- It can be done on part-time or at your own pace.
- You yourself decide the profit margin – whether to earn small, medium or big.
- You don’t require any working experience to start.
- You don’t need a professional certificate from the educational institution.
- The demand for T-shirt printing will always be there. It doesn’t follow any specific season or event.
- You don’t need a design skill as we have all the working team that will implement the design whenever the demand is needed.
- You don’t need to travel back and forth for the delivery as we will take care of it on your behalf.
Who Need This Opportunity?
- PRIVATE SECTOR STAFFS
- BUSINESS OWNERS
- MARKETING MANAGERS
How do I Decide my Profit Margin?
The most profit you can get out of this tee business is through a massive bulk order from a particular customer. Moreover, it will be profitable if the order is made by a government committee, educational institution, large corporations and many more.
Imagine, every week, you receive at least 1 bulk order.
1 bulk order may be 500 T-shirts production.
For every single T-shirt, you will markup around RM7.
RM7 x 500 T-shirts = RM3,500 a week
Therefore, 1 month is equivalent to = RM3,500 x 4 weeks a month = RM14,000
You can definitely achieve this.
Join our team as a Freelance Marketer with absolutely no cost.
Start promoting over the internet or on offline basis, when you find your spare time.
Start promoting by giving a hint about the business when you mixed around with your friends or among the high profile clients.
Deal only when there is an order.
Leave all the technicalities, the printing and the delivery by us, not you!
It’s that simple, right?
PART 2: FOR DESIGNERS
Be a part of us and grow!
1. Come up with an idea
This is the hardest part of all! You can either come up with an idea completely on your own, or, if you’re looking for inspiration, check out our already finished designs (https://www.bandvagon.net/collections/all) for reference. What do you think would look awesome on a t-shirt? Iconic designs often have smart concepts and rationale behind them. Gather your thoughts, pull out your notebook and get started!
2. Submit your design
When your design is ready for primetime, prepare a design of 1000 x 1000 px with 72-dpi resolution. Ensure the file consists your design on a t-shirt mockup with a transparent background and save it in PNG format. Submit your design via our email email@example.com or PM our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Bandvagon.net/). Oh, and be sure to save your hi-res file somewhere safe!
3. We will judge your design
Once your design is submitted, kindly allow our production team a period of 2-4 weeks to judge your design. Should the design is awesome, we shall contact you via email, phone or WhatsApp. In order to qualify, the criterias of judging:
Once you are contacted by our team, we shall publish your designs on our Facebook page and spread it all over Facebook Advertisement pages. Not only we shall help you promote the design, you may also share the same post to your friends and families to get the sales coming. For any sales we get, you will be entitled for ______% as the royalty payment and RM10 discount voucher on buying G-shock watches at Belispree.com for every single t-shirt piece sold.
Let's have a chat and enjoy a good ol' cup of coffee with us. We enjoy meeting new people everyday!
Lucien (SMS/Call/WhatsApp): +6017-6938599